I need an intervention

Today I put a deposit on Mikki Kaplanskaya. That’s my third preorder in a couple of weeks. Mikki, Edith and I can’t even remember who the third one is. I really need to stop doing that! But their faces are so cute, I can’t help it.

Actually, I think I have FOMO. I missed tho boat on Pickles. Everyone and their brother wants that baby or kit. I don’t want that to happen again.

For anyone who doesn’t know, FOMO = Fear of missing out.

Mikki

12 Likes

Love her lips and the eyes they used!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what grabbed me. She is a little smaller then I would have liked but I had to have her.

1 Like

She is pretty cute, if I wasn’t on a baby diet I might have done the same.

My Mantra has been, “they will make more, they will always make more, better in their storage than mine, they never run out of babies”

I have done pretty well, I am almost done with my stash, I have some silicones, some uglies, a few toddlers and a box full of limbs after this batch…can’t believe it, it feels good but I also kinda miss seeing all those clear plastic boxes sorted, stacked and labeled, it was kinda exciting.

My goal is to make a big batch of circus babies after this batch of normies, take a break and decide what I want to do next. I am itchy to do something weird.

5 Likes

I need a “Reborn Doll Kit Addict Anonymous” group :rofl: I have tried to par down my doll kits but continue to find more :weary: It’s getting tough to decide which stays and which goes.

5 Likes

this baby is adorable , so I can’t blame you.

1 Like

She is super cute. I’ve been doing my fair share of preordering too even though I said I was trying to hold off of preorders.

1 Like

I don’t even know how you did it. I wouldn’t have the self control not to order. I mean I don’t :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I totally get that. I’ve gone through my stash 3 times and put every single one back every time. I don’t have as much trouble not buying new kits, though. They’ve gotten so much more expensive I’m grateful for my stash.

3 Likes

I just bought an Atticus by LLE for $150.00 plus tax and shipping from a woman selling off her stash… (I know her so I know it is legitimate). I need an intervention too!

4 Likes

Oh, those sound adorable!! Tell me more about your circus babies! Will you be sharing photos when they are done? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So smart! I like it!

2 Likes

No FOMO with her for me. I don’t paint new releases right away when they are hot, so I didn’t pre-ordered.
I think she will be available for a long time, and it will be sales with discounts, but I might be wrong :wink:
17" size is just weird and hard to find cute clothes, and I had to remind myself that I decided not to buy 16-17" anymore. I have several of those in my closet. Those sizes are good for little girls and their mom wants dolls in the low price range.

1 Like