I need a kit suggestion!

So my grandson passed away 20 days ago and I’m trying to find a kit that resembles him!!I know my daughter would love to have a baby, he was only 15!image image

2 Likes

I am so sorry for you and your daughters families loss, he looks like as very sweet baby.

2 Likes

What a heartbreaking loss. I’ll keep all of you in my prayers. I think Juliana by Ping Lau would be a good match for the 2nd picture. Or Jackie by Regina Swialkowski.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss! My heart aches for you and your family.

He’s such a chunk in the second picture I immediately thought of three month Joseph or 7 month June cause she is smiling

2 Likes

I’d like a bountiful baby kit… but great suggestion

1 Like

Thank you! Great idea only they’re bigger kit than I think she’d like.

1 Like

Maybe newborn Joseph awake for the first picture since he’s kinda smiling

1 Like

So sorry for your loss :sob::sob: He reminds me of realborn Landon

2 Likes

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I think I have him I’ll look, thank you

1 Like

Oh thanks I’ll look on website!

2 Likes

It might be easier to pic a match for a newborn baby if you have a pic without his face in shadow that shows more features

1 Like

Ok thanks!!

1 Like

I am so so sorry for your family’s loss.

1 Like

Thank you it’s been difficult but I know my daughter will be very happy to have him to hold in those hard times!

2 Likes

So I’ve decided to go with Raine, I looked at many kits and more pics of Trenton as a baby and this will work out great!! I think his facial birthmark is definitely prominent and achievable. Thank you all for your kind word and support!!

6 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. :cry:

1 Like

I am so sorry! I think you made a great choice in Raine. I pray he will bring her lots of comfort. hugs

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you I’ll be sure to share updates on progress!

1 Like