I must share a pic of the beautiful gifts i was given!

As some of you know i have been slowly working on Mini Ofelia… And anyone who has a kit that small know the struggles of finding an outfit to fit her… Well a very sweet, lovely lady made a couple dresses. This woman refused my offer to pay her for the dresses as it was her way of paying it forward and for that i will thank her again!! @debbabee I thank you!! I make this promise that i will pay it forward as you have :purple_heart: :smiley: Ofelia is still not finshed and i have not put her eyes in yet

27 Likes

What generous and beautiful gifts.

2 Likes

Those are adorable.

2 Likes

The dresses are so cute. What a nice gift!

2 Likes

How Sweet!!!

2 Likes

That was very sweet !! I love your work on this …going to be awesome.
I have just started on a little shasta fairy. Little bugger has stolen my heart.

I bought my fairy clothes on ebay from a wonderful lady. http://www.ebay.com/itm/252760297240?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
She does an awesome job and was so fast … (for those looking for smaller doll clothes,)

2 Likes

They are beautiful. Your Ogelia is looking great.

1 Like

Yes She does beautiful clothes for tiny babies.

1 Like

I cant wait to finish Ofelia… But i can only work on her a little bit at a time but she will get done eventually :smiley: and thank you!!

Thank you so very much!!

2 Likes

Adorable crocheted dresses! @debbabee such a kind and generous thing to do!!! Beautiful :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Beautiful dresses, and Ofelia is looking good

2 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

Thank you so much ladies… Im hoping i can get some more hair rooted tuesday and wednesday night :smiley: