I melted my clydeeeeeee!

I’m soooooooooooooooooooooo upset right now. I was in love with his skin tone (was making him biracial) and then I accidentally put him on the top shelf. Close to the heat. I’m like so pissed.

2 Likes

Better pic
THIS IS BAD!!! I haven’t melted a kit since I started reborning. I melted my very first kit.

Oh no!!! I’m so sorry!

2 Likes

I hope BB will let me purchase a Clyde head!!

You should consider getting a NuWave! Sorry for the “melt”!

2 Likes

Oh no!!! :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you. Definitely considering. But it was my mistake because I normally put heads and parts in general in the middle shelf to avoid them being close to the heat or “metal bars”. Funny though because I prop the heads up with a smaller rolled up towel to avoid grooves on the ears because I flip during the process. I recently started it. It wouldn’t have melted if his head was propped up.

Do you think it can be fixed? Like sanded or something.

I would freak out! I’m so sorry. I hope you can get another head to complete your baby.

1 Like

That is so sas,so sorry​:cry::cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

Awww :frowning: I burnt a face one time, ended up making it look like a (large ;)) Birthmark. I sold it for a very low price on eBay :frowning: . And later I wished I had just kept it for myself or had given it to my niece,who had loved it.

2 Likes

That’s so sad. I’m sorry! I would finish him and if you can’t fix that spot then throw a hat on his head! But you can always try ordering another head like you wanted to and just keep on trucking.

2 Likes

It’s not too bad. You should be able to sand it smooth and repaint that spot.

3 Likes

Thank you all. I was thinking sanding it and then applying some polymer clay to filled it in and to reshape it. I will try!!! Wish me luck.

4 Likes

Poor Clyde! Poor Cierra! BOL on your fix, but if it doesn’t work, I’m sure you can match your new head. How
disappointing after he was coming along so well.

2 Likes

Ohhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hope you are able to fix him… I sort of melted a toe once…It is so disheartening…Keep us posted

1 Like

How frustrating!!! I hope you’re able to fix him. That’s one reason I love my NuWave.

1 Like

I feel ya pain sista!! Mine still sitting looking at me like umm what cha going to do now hot shot :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Sorry to her about poor Clyde hope you can fix him or get a new head.

2 Likes

Oh noooooo!!! Are you able to get another head or do you think you’ll be able to fix him?

1 Like