I’m bored

Cute do you make the collar too? I always sew my dogs their collars. These are the last ones I made they’re wearing them now.

8 Likes

Nope, his collar is from the pet store. Although I’m working on some collars soon for him. He’s growing so fast in can’t keep up.

How big is he supposed to get?

I knit dog sweaters too. They’re always freezing after their haircuts.

12 Likes

He’ll be 75-80 lbs approx. he’s around 43 lbs now at 5 months lol We’ve been trying to hold off on his haircut til it was nice out but now it doesn’t matter :joy:
Your doggy is adorable!!

Haha my dog will be the size of your dog’s paw if he gets that big. She’s 3 1/2 lbs.

3 Likes

My dogs won’t even want to go outside to pee if they get their haircut now.

1 Like

Wow! She’s tiny lol this is my boy last month, I could hardly lift him, and now it’s really a struggle lol It’s been nice here, surprisingly. His hair is so long it’s almost unmanageable lol

7 Likes

Wow he is big! I can’t believe he’s only half the size he will be. All three of mine don’t even amount to that.

9 Likes

He’s bigger now too :joy: He’s a really big boy, but he’s mostly legs lol He’s got the body shape of a poodle, under all that scruff :joy:
Yours are adorable! I love that you have 3 different colors! What breed are they?

The red and the brown and purebred poodles, the white one is half poodle half maltese.

1 Like

Aww! I love poodles and poodle mixes! Mine is 3/4 golden retriever and 1/4 standard poodle

How is he for shedding? I wanted non shedding so I got the white one. Then a year later I was awe look and the brown one, and then after that I was awe look at the red one. Hahaha.

1 Like

He doesn’t really shed, but we get lots of fluff off if we brush him. His hair is weird lol it’s wavy in some places, and straight in others. Only curls he has are on his ears :joy:
I can’t wait to get him cut cause his hair is a pain to manage. It’s like velcro, leaves and dirt seem to be attracted to it lol

Ya, I know what you mean. They look cute fluffy but it’s a pain to take care of. Even bathing is more of a chore. And when you have 3 forget it, I go for lower maintenance. I usually cut them every 3-4 months. Right now they need it bad. I was just waiting for it to get slightly warmer but I don’t think I’l go past one more week, they are starting to get tangles now because I don’t want to brush them every day.

1 Like

We kind of took over this thread with our midnight conversation. All the bored people will have lots to catch up on in the morning. I just put Marissa in the oven for the last time tonight so I’m going to head off to brush my teeth and get a few hours sleep. Good night.

4 Likes

Yeah, I feel that lol I usually finger comb Ro, he thinks he’s getting scratches so it’s a win win :joy: And give him a good brushing twice a week usually. And baths as needed, but he collects smells lol He gets food and dirt in his beard and along his front legs and it’s gross. So we use non scented baby wipes for daily maintenance. He’s a lot lol but I definitely prefer his coat over my beagle’s.

1 Like

I waited it! I love dog pictures always! If it’s okay I’m going to show my coworker tonight, she looooooves poodles! @quiltsabunch @MilosMeadows

I knocked out around 2ish I think then woke up at the normal time I’m supposed to go to bed. :sunglasses: go me!

2 Likes

I have the waldorf type in the tube. It is pretty stretchy and I can see where it wouldn’t hold alot if weight for a large heavily weighted baby. I think I will order some and try it. I will let you know how it works.

1 Like

See, that is why I was asking to see all that before, but you said it’s not time yet. You just didn’t want to share :wink:

2 Likes

Oh. My. Goodness! He is so BIG now! He is absolutely beautiful!y handsome! :heart_eyes:

1 Like