I’m bored

Those are too cute omg
I bet they’d be cute to send with reborns :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I forgot that I have a Rag Doll without a face that I found at a Thrift Store. Maybe I’ll just dress it up.

@YelenaRey we made some loom dolls that look like that on the Loom Page. They are called Comfort Dolls. That was a fun run.

@LillyBellesBabies is so awesome with the Loom.

2 Likes

I found these. You just have to tweak them a bit

2 Likes

You can upcycle!
I was buying so much stuff at goodwill to make up cycled bonnets

I will link the pattern when I find it.

7 Likes

I think Judi’s dolls might be where I got my original pattern. Same one that’s on Etsy. I have so many cloth doll patterns. Never could find the right fabric though

2 Likes

That bonnet is adorable! You kept most of your craftiness in the secret up till today!

2 Likes

I usually do, but don’t have anything right now I could use. And I obviously can’t get out to buy anything :joy:

3 Likes

I might have to look for a couple of socks to try this one…it mighy be fun.

5 Likes

Have you tried this fabric for the babies? I am thinking of getting some to try.

3 Likes

oooooh if you only knew! I’ve got sooooo many crafty things going and half finished I’m the queen of diy and leaving it undone lol

I love making my own photo props, headbands, bonnets and backgrounds

Easy cheap diy newborn background out of a window shade and painted with acrylic paint. Paint each side a different color. I’ll take pics tomorrow

2 Likes

Soooo cute!

I tried the kind they use to make Waldorf dolls but it came in a tube so wasn’t enough and was to stretchy to make it weighted. I bought some other type that was to shiny but I don’t think I’ve tried that one

1 Like

Anyone else awake wanna chat? I’m losing my mind here :joy:

Haha, I’m awake. I’ve been painting so I haven’t been paying attention to my computer. I just had a shower. I’m going to work for a couple more bakes then I’m going to go to bed.

1 Like

I was just feeding pets, and then made bow ties for my dog and cat :joy:

2 Likes

Cute. I have 3 little dogs and a cat.

1 Like

I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs and 2 baby crested geckos. Not intentionally 2 of each species :joy: ignore the fact that he needs a haircut :joy: his groomer is closed tho so he has to wait.

4 Likes

My daughter just had two budgies up until a few days ago, but decided that she didn’t want to care for them or put anymore money into them so they went to a new home. We’ve have guinea pigs, hamsters and a bunny before as well.

I hear you on the haircut, my dogs are scruffy right now. I every once in a while groom them myself so that is in my near future. I just don’t want to use my painting time to do it.

Do you attach the bow to the collar?

Yup, it has snaps and it attaches around his collar. The cat doesn’t wear a collar so his has a band that snaps around his neck.