I’m bored

They look really similar.

1 Like
6 Likes

I wish I had fabric :joy: I’d buy it and make it right now to distract myself. Not in an amazing place emotionally atm lol I’d be reborning, but I really don’t feel like it right now

1 Like

SO CUTE!!! I need some for the dogs!

1 Like

Those are too cute omg
I bet they’d be cute to send with reborns :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I forgot that I have a Rag Doll without a face that I found at a Thrift Store. Maybe I’ll just dress it up.

@YelenaRey we made some loom dolls that look like that on the Loom Page. They are called Comfort Dolls. That was a fun run.

@LillyBellesBabies is so awesome with the Loom.

2 Likes

I found these. You just have to tweak them a bit

2 Likes

You can upcycle!
I was buying so much stuff at goodwill to make up cycled bonnets

I will link the pattern when I find it.

7 Likes

I think Judi’s dolls might be where I got my original pattern. Same one that’s on Etsy. I have so many cloth doll patterns. Never could find the right fabric though

2 Likes

That bonnet is adorable! You kept most of your craftiness in the secret up till today!

2 Likes

I usually do, but don’t have anything right now I could use. And I obviously can’t get out to buy anything :joy:

3 Likes

I might have to look for a couple of socks to try this one…it mighy be fun.

5 Likes

Have you tried this fabric for the babies? I am thinking of getting some to try.

3 Likes

oooooh if you only knew! I’ve got sooooo many crafty things going and half finished I’m the queen of diy and leaving it undone lol

I love making my own photo props, headbands, bonnets and backgrounds

Easy cheap diy newborn background out of a window shade and painted with acrylic paint. Paint each side a different color. I’ll take pics tomorrow

2 Likes

Soooo cute!

I tried the kind they use to make Waldorf dolls but it came in a tube so wasn’t enough and was to stretchy to make it weighted. I bought some other type that was to shiny but I don’t think I’ve tried that one

1 Like

Anyone else awake wanna chat? I’m losing my mind here :joy:

Haha, I’m awake. I’ve been painting so I haven’t been paying attention to my computer. I just had a shower. I’m going to work for a couple more bakes then I’m going to go to bed.

1 Like

I was just feeding pets, and then made bow ties for my dog and cat :joy:

2 Likes

Cute. I have 3 little dogs and a cat.

1 Like