I love this bunny PJ..hope you don't get tired of her!

Emily dressed Baby Lucy in this darling bunny pajama for her homecoming. I love it on her ! I think it matches her sweetness. :heart:

This is her Azabache bracelet for good luck…( it’s a Puerto Rican custom :heart: ).

I am soooooo tempted to unpack all those clothes I put away until we move … :confused:: …my hubby will not be pleased! :smile:

15 Likes

She’s beautiful!! We never get sick of baby pictures, silly! :smile::smile::smile:

3 Likes

I am loving the pictures!! What sculpt is she?

2 Likes

She is a beauty! So soft and delicate.

2 Likes

Awwwwww! What a cutie.

2 Likes

Thank you! She is Bonnie Browns Grayson kit.

2 Likes

I love the brows!

2 Likes

She’s gorgeous xx

2 Likes

Thank you! Her eyes are glass. I originally had polymer but Emily convinced me to get the glass and now I’ll never use anything else. Huge difference!

2 Likes

Marilyn she’s beautiful!! I love seeing pictures of your beautiful babies! I know you’ll be looking forward to moving so you can get to those sweet baby clothes again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. They are German glass eyes from Bountiful Baby but I think this shade of brown is temporarily out of stock. :frowning2:

1 Like

Thank you all so much for loving Lucy as much as I do . I’ve packed up my whole collection except for her and two other favorites. Stay tuned for more pics! :heart_eyes: