I just received realborn 3m Joseph!

I’m so in love with him!! I wanna see everyone else’s!

I wanna day a huge thank you to msmimi04 for helping me get this boy home before I have surgery so I can paint him and take him with me.

12 Likes

This kit is cute even blank. Everyone has seen mine, but here you go. :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

18 Likes

Aww!! How is he possibly this cute and he’s not even painted yet!

5 Likes

Aww!!! She is to die for!!

3 Likes

So so sweet!

1 Like

Love her! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You are so welcome. I love his hat.

I have a stockpile of receiving blankets here, but didn’t think about the fact that this baby would make the receiving blanket disappear, so I had to run out to the store today to buy a big blanket to get her ready to ship.

Just wanted to mention in case any of you are scatter brained like I am. :grin:

4 Likes

This is one of my favorite kits already. I’ve already started painting him in preparation for my surgery so he can tag along with us. Here is a picture of him so far. Not too shabby in one days work if I do say so myself

11 Likes

He’s adorable and paints Fast I think because he’s so big. Details are faster but takes a ton of paint. Prayers for your surgery…I hope you recover quickly. :heart:

1 Like

3 Likes

I bought him a cute little Spanish jumper on Ebay and I made sure his little chubby arms and legs fit in there but I didnt think about the blanket. Thank you for mentioning that :wink:

2 Likes

One I finished and sold. Working on my 2nd

7 Likes

Mine got put on hold because I burned him :weary:

3 Likes

Oh no!!! Is there a way he can be fixed?

I hope so. I tried sculpty. But it didn’t hold. So I bought a vinyl repair kit. Right now I’m working on several other dolls. So I set him aside til I have time to mess with him.

1 Like