I hate "PM me for a price"

I hate it too, makes me wonder what they’re hiding.

1 Like

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I hate that and I always think it’s because they want to get offers from multiple people or that they tell different people different prices. I really have no clue but it is annoying I hate it too. Maybe they think someone will offer MORE than what they have in mind?
Seriously no clue! Just state the price.

2 Likes

I will not PM for price. I will go elsewhere.

6 Likes

It just strikes me as shady and dishonest even if a seller doesn’t mean to be. I would not do it.

5 Likes

Also once I do decide to PM someone… they normally reply that it already sold… HOURS or days later… lol

3 Likes

I love this Jenni, I think it over and decide and it is sold. LOL Thanks thought i was the only one ! :footprints: :baby:

At least if they are wanting offers and to choose the highest one, they could at least say something like: “Accepting offers above $500” or something. At least people have a ballpark idea and that offers are ok.

5 Likes

I will admit to once helping a woman with posting her price. I PM’d her for it and then posted it in the comments. I also encouraged another woman to post what she’d been told in the PM about the price of a different reborn :joy:

4 Likes

I wish that more people would do this. When a seller won’t outright post their price, it makes them seem either shady or ridiculously expensive.

4 Likes

And if either, they can keep their dolls. :+1:

1 Like