I couldn't do it; no way is this baby a GIRL

Precious Gift is my absolute favorite kit of all-time and I’ve reborned it at least 10x by now, I’m sure. It always comes out BOY for me, no matter WHAT…see what I mean:

IT’S A BOY!!! LOL!!!

14 Likes

I see both, Karen. However, the boy is cuter to me. Great job. I’ve never reborned that kit.

3 Likes

The girl is really sweet but I think you are right the boy is awesome​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love the little girl, but the little boy has that little extra ‘something’ that speaks to me x

(sorry, did that sound silly?) :blush:

2 Likes

I think he is all boy. Very cute! Your hair is awesome!

2 Likes

I see both like the others said but I think the sculpt is best as a boy without a doubt. Super cute!!:heart:

2 Likes

What is it with us and these boys…lol Mine keep coming out boys too…So sweet though…can pass for a girl but definitely better as a boy!..Love it!

4 Likes

Somehow a lot of them make cuter boys than girls. There was a time last year that it seemed like everyone was ending up with boys rather than girls. This one just seems more like a boy with that hair. Good luck on trying for a girl!!!

3 Likes

I love PG as a little boy too Karen. Great Job, adorable which ever one you choose!!

2 Likes

I’ve done PG several times and barely pulled it off as a girl once. This kit was meant to be a boy and a cute one at that.

2 Likes

My pg as a

GIRL

8 Likes

I have only ever done her once…I would love to do her again though. I did her in 2011 YIKES!!! many many moons ago…I did a girl but looking back, it probably should have been a boy too…hahaha

Digging back into the dark corners of my archives…here is a pic…(one of those that probably would have been better left buried in the shadow folders…lol

4 Likes

Ahhhh Love her…soooooo adorable! :smile:

2 Likes

Awwwwwe! So cute!!! I love this sculpt!!! I have another in my stash!

1 Like

Nik—your’s is adorable as a girl—what’s up with that??? I love her little outfit, did you make it??? It looks like it was made out of a tablecloth—it’s precious and just perfect for her!!!

1 Like

I don’t remember where I got it!!! I bought it for my moms coley( Gabriel) but it didn’t fit right. So, I kept it! Lolol

1 Like

I love precious gift as a baby girl.

2 Likes

Karen, I like the girl version!

1 Like

She is pretty … I had reborned this kit two times …one boy and one boy …depending on the skin tone etc.

1 Like

@Nikkiroc, your PG looks gorgeous as a girl! Oh my gosh…

And @westernstarr, I can totally see a girl in yours, too.

Mine…nope…all I see is a B-O-Y.

I’m working on Clyde now, was hoping for a girl, but ummmmmm…it’s a boy, too.

I swear I’ve made more boys than girls this year.