I chose to buy Realborn Leif

Since I’ve seen confirmation that Leif had indeed passed away i felt that i needed to buy his kit. I truly feel it is one of the best ways of keeping his memory alive. I still have yet to paint his twin sister Aspen awake and i believe i was meant to paint them together. So that is what i will do. They will be my keepers. I feel proud that i will be one of many that are keeping Leif’s memory alive. May that sweet baby forever rest easy :heart:

14 Likes

:footprints::angel: fly free sweet boy. Rest in peace :pray::heart::heart:

3 Likes

As someone who knows first hand, as many of us do on this Forum, I’d love to share my Angel with the world. Many blessings to his family!.

4 Likes

I agree. I’ve never painted Leif. But I’ve always wanted to buy the kit. The only reason I never did was because I bought one from a forum member then she disappeared. (I don’t know if I had paid for him or not. It was one of those “add this to the stash your sending me” things. I paid for some things but she disappeared before I paid for the rest.) Anyway…in my head I already had the kit, but he was just not to my house yet. Now I know she’s never sending him…And as soon as I saw asleep Aspen I decided I wanted to paint him with her. I don’t care for the awake Aspen kit. But the sleeping twins sound too cute to resist. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good morning, to any who have experienced a loss * hug * I have been comforted by the Jizo and maybe someone else would be also
so I share some information for anyone who may benefit from it. May you find peace.

4 Likes

Thank you. I have never heard of this before. My granddaughter’s 6th angelversary is March 16. Something I will mourn every day for the rest of my life.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting that. I lost my 24 year old son in 2011 and my daughter lost her 3rd son, Connor, in March of last year at 33 weeks gestation she had her 4th son, her rainbow baby, the end of December his name is Zack.

I would also like to get Leif, I wanted him before but now I definitely must have him and I would also like to reborn him with his twin, Aspen asleep :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haven’t painted Leif or aspen before and would love to paint the sleeping version of aspen and Leif

1 Like

I have peaceful Jizo statues on my alter and 2Jizo tattoos on my left side, nearest my heart :purple_heart:

1 Like

I just bought Leif kit tonight and few other supplies I’ll buy aspen when I can and paint them together and will be keeper twins

2 Likes