I bought Meg!

i finally ordered Meg!!! She is on sale! I am in big trouble, I better get to finishing one… This was against the rules… But I have really wanted Meg!!! I need to STAY OFF that damn deals page! I’m addicted, I check it 10 times a day.:flushed:ok… I’m done… Unless Gabriel shows up!!! I’m that case please let me know because I really need to stop checking that page. For at least a week. Geez.

6 Likes

I am really to excited about Meg!!! Please post your Meg pics for my inspiration!!! I think it’s half Meg sand half the thrill of breaking the rules!:smiling_imp: oh no… Now I’m getting nervous. I better put on make up and act REALLY nice! :innocent:

4 Likes

LOL! I’m right there with you! I need to stop looking at the deals too!
Meg was the first baby I reborned. I love her!

2 Likes

She has been on my list forever. I asked if I could order Irelyn lady week when she was on sale. The awnser was not in my favor. But! I am now invigorated to finish Corbin and Savannah! Feeling MOTOVATED!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Motivated. Geez. Lol

I love Meg. I did her as a boy. She was my number ten reborn.

9 Likes

I love him!! I :heart:️that beautiful hair!

1 Like

How cute! Love his hair.

1 Like

That’s funny! Don’t do too much or hubby will know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Look at that red hair! So cute.

2 Likes

Here’s my Meg I made for my gf’s daughter. Not the best pic.

8 Likes

Your Meg is a cutie, Michele!

1 Like

I know how you feel, I’ve been checking in 20 times a day. I have been wanting Gabriel for weeks :disappointed: And here’s my Meg
[URL=http://s251.photobucket.com/user/crazydolllady/media/IMG_2864_zpsff1ad52a.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s251.photobucket.com/user/crazydolllady/media/IMG_2733_zps7bf55a9b.jpg.html][/URL]

3 Likes

She’s sweet, Dee! I hope you get Gabriel soon.

1 Like

Thanks Amy, I can’t figure out why the pics turned out so small

An easier way to insert your pics is to drag and drop them from your computer. No need to put them on Photobucket to post here. Then, you’ll have larger pics, for sure.

1 Like

it is funny how everyones babies look different even though they are the same kit

5 Likes

Here is the Meg that I did. She is a sweet sculpt and I know you will enjoy reborning her.

3 Likes

Meg was the first one I ever sold.

3 Likes

I have done two Megs. I love the face! xx