I am thinking about getting one of these cuties

I have recently become enamored of cloth dolls and soft sculpted reborns. @Phassell’s adorable little babies are my all time favorite and I discovered these a couple of weeks ago. They are made under the name Fretta’s Lovable Dolls. I just love their big cheeks and baby-like expressions :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

So cute! Love that baby!

I went and look at her FB, They are adorable!

Just in case if someone wants to buy, this is what she ask to do:

Fretta’s Lovable Dolls

Yesterday at 7:32 PM ·

:sparkles:Note: please do not click on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Bing adds that bring you to my Etsy store. Just bookmark it instead. If you go to my store through off-site adds and place an order then I will be charged 15% of the transaction for the add. And this would be on top of the listing fee, Etsy transaction fee, Etsy currency exchange fee, and free tracked shipping I offer (which is 18-20% of a doll price). After I pay all the fees, half of the profit gets invested in fabric and doll wigs. With all doll supply prices rocketing up there is really nothing left. Here is an example of this month sales that was made through off-cite by my returning customers.
Long story short: if you want me to continue making Dolls - please bookmark my Etsy store and go there directly. Or, even better, PM me and I can privately invoice you via PayPal. Thank you very much for understanding and supporting my work :heartpulse:

6 Likes

I love her! I am kind of obsessing over cloth dolls myself.

1 Like

That is really cute!!

She is so squishy and adorable!

Ooh I bought one of her babies! She does amazing work. They are so huggable and squishy!

5 Likes

I say get two! They’re adorable!

2 Likes

I love Fretta’s dolls!! I’ve had several, and couldn’t recommend them more… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I got one…Sheesh, you guys are bad influences :smirk:

4 Likes

That is precious!

HAha anytime! Which one did you get?

1 Like

The one in the pink with the white dots. She looks like my Alice. There was a little boy that I liked, but i waited too long and missed out on him.

3 Likes

The one with the pink sleeper and white polka dots? I love them…wish I could afford one but with the move I haven’t reopened on reborns. I need postal boxes lol

1 Like

Post a picture! :revolving_hearts:

Ha! I showed my almost 5yo. She wants one of these now instead of the reborn I was going to make her for her birthday. :woman_facepalming:t2: Guess she’s going to be getting her very own custom made “cabbage patch” which is what she said this baby doll reminded her of. And a mama made reborn. She’s rotten! :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah. Mine too. I imagine that she will end up stealing mine as I firmly refuse to share my @Phassell babies.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see it!

Have you gotten your little Fretta baby yet?

Not yet. She was kind enough to sew in a magnet behind her mouth, so she is still on her way.

1 Like