Huxley prototype contest

Who entered the Huxley prototype contest? When and where do we find out the winners?

5 Likes

I’m wondering the same thing! I entered this little girl. What about you?

27 Likes

I wanted to but when it came down to the wire I didn’t have enough time to finish her. She’s half rooted and needs assembly and photoshoot. I’d really hate to have to judge this contest. There are sooo many really cute versions of her. Yours is adorable. Good luck.

3 Likes

I entered these two babies. I can’t wait to see who wins. And I’m hoping they will show us all the entries. I bet they have a ton. The competition is going to be steep. I’ve seen lots of adorable Huxleys.

26 Likes

When I first saw your boy Huxley my first thought was ‘She wins’. Good luck.

3 Likes

Awww. How sweet! He was one of the first red headed boy Huxleys. But now there are a lot. I would love to see all their pics side by side. As for winners, I’m expecting Anna Mellman and @Alypants to be winners.

1 Like

It was the girl to me! She’s too precious!

1 Like

I entered mine! I’m excited to see who wins, I’ve seen so many beautiful versions of this kit😍

21 Likes

Love her cheeks!

1 Like

I’ve been fangirling out over your Huxley on Insta! Just beautiful!

2 Likes

OMG!! They’re both gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Little cutie!! I love that hip carrying pic. :blush:

3 Likes

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Gorgeous , I love her with this hair :heart:

1 Like

I love all the Huxleys :heart_eyes: I hope they show them all!

3 Likes

Beautiful Huxley’s- good luck everyone! I love every one of them and could never choose.

2 Likes

Aww thank you! I love both of yours but I am partial to the boy. I think they both have a great chance!

1 Like

Here is my Huxley! I loved painting her so much I got another :two_hearts:

19 Likes

They are going to need a painted hair version. Yours is by far the best I’ve seen with painted hair. My mind will be blown if she isn’t one of the winners. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart: