Human hair where to buy

I welcome the education! @Alypants Thanks

@Estelle85 Brazilian and Peruvian would be very similar because of proximity, do you think?

1 Like

You are welcome. I don’t have tons of experience, but have had many friends and teachers that wear hair and have explained these things to me. One field trip, we all bought our own wigs and cut them. I wore mine quite a bit while attending school!

1 Like

I have no idea! I just saw it came up on eBay and Amazon. Thank you for all this information!!! :heart:

1 Like

Lol you are welcome! When I googled Peruvian hair, Brazilian hair showed up too, so I think it’s very very close.

1 Like

I was wondering what “Remy” meant, rhank you.

Thanks for this info, AlyBrick. I did not know what Remy hair was either. I have one of those “inquiring minds just want to know” ways of thinking. I have asked about it in those shops you mentioned (we have several here) and I don’t ever remember being told that. For reborners that is very good info to have.

2 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

You are welcome. I am glad the mystery is solved! I have came across a few people there that are like “oooh it’s Remy- so nice!!” But they don’t really know what makes it nice- Remy is better known for being “fancier” than it is for its actual meaning! For people wearing it, I could see it being much nicer when styled, with less flyaways.

2 Likes