Huge June body help

Omg these legs are just not a natural size! Please help me find a body that doesn’t make this dull look so unprotected and unnatural​:grimacing::flushed:
This is her current body but it looks weird!

1 Like

What body is that?

good evening, I also thought the recommended body (#300) wasn’t big enough so I used the 30 inch body that is recommended for realborn Emmy for both my “big sleepers” 3mos Joseph and my June.
(I used their old #300 bodies for my 2 Patience kits- and I like the way they all look now!) I like cuddly squishy poseable babies and I don’t make dolls to sell just for myself so that’s how I like them to be- for me personally I think the bigger body is a nice fit.
hope that helps

2 Likes

Got it on eBay- it’s beautifully made- spouse to be for a 28” doll but it looks awful

It’s way too small unless you’re using the torso. If you aren’t, I’d use the Emmy body like @Kyne did. It will fit her limbs better.

2 Likes

She isn’t painted yet— but this is how she looks on 30inch body

7 Likes

That’s so much more proportionate.

2 Likes

I used the crawler body for my big June and to me it was perfect. I loved it on her.

3 Likes

Wow, thanks for sharing this. I’m working on big June asleep. I was gonna use the 300 body for her. I have an Emmy body. I’ll use that for June. I’m gonna seal her later today n start on rooting her big head on Sunday.

1 Like

I agree on the 30 inch body for June without the torso and the 25 inch crawler WITH the torso. The #300 is was too small.

Oh wow Much better- thank you!:heart::heart::grimacing:

(sorry for the poorly pictures… I just took them quick last night to demonstrate but I do think it’s the best body for her! hope this helps anyone else looking it up)

I will be doing the 3 month joseph next, glad i hadnt bought his body yet. I’ll get the 30" for him. Thanks ladies!

This forum is really one of the best I have ever joined- eveyone is SO helpful!

2 Likes

For reference— here’s 3mos Joseph on the 30in body— he’s so chunky it looks so adorable on him in my little opinion he’s so cuddly this way! Hope that helps anyone else. (Now if I could only have the courage to start painting these big babies !!)

7 Likes

Thank you for the body reference and I need that courage (and time) also!

1 Like

Don’t forget @RoseannsBoutique can make a body for you! She has made some for Joe.

Started putting June together last night. Used the 30in body. I decided to use mohair on June since I didn’t have the type of human hair I wanted to use. I’m using the hair from the Russian supplier. So far
I like it. It’s gonna take a lot longer to root her head with this mohair.

4 Likes

That body looks MUCH better!

Maybe it’s just an angle or just me, but it seems that that body is too long for her arms. They are not even going to her hips. I never painted June yet, so may be her arms bented and if they are straight it will be proportionate.
Do you mind to take another picture with another angle, may be from the side, please?

1 Like