HP baby locks true to photo color

Has anyone used the HP baby locks? I’m thinking of getting some because I need this color of hair and I don’t know where else to find it.
Are the colors true as shown?
I ordered this hair off of Etsy and the color is obviously not right
And I have two people needing a copper red color and I’m getting stressed out over these.
Here’s what I thought I’d get and what I received

3 Likes

Wow!:open_mouth:

I’m hoping I don’t have trouble getting a refund

This is what I needed it to be, at least similar and the photo seemed like it would be great

5 Likes

Wow! Looks like they sent you the wrong order. I have some Karman mohair if you get in a bind.

3 Likes

I agree with Katina. That color is so different that it has to be a mistake. How is the quality? Who was the seller?

3 Likes

This is the seller- I really needed this color for a custom order.
The quality is not bad but it is dirty. While I was at it placing an order I also ordered a second color as well let me share a photo on the next message.

2 Likes

Here is the other one I ordered:

3 Likes

Those aren’t even close. I’d return them for a refund.

2 Likes

I’ve only ordered chocolate brown HP hair and the tips were almost black and the ends were light brown

1 Like

Check KarmanDolls on Etsy. She has beautiful mohair. Her tobacco or cinnamon look close to what you want.

2 Likes

Those are both disappointing. I would have to ask for a refund, too.

1 Like

If i were you i return then and get a refund the colors looks way different !
The seller must put up better photos :disappointed:
I think if you look at here reviews there are more people disappointed !

2 Likes

And they cost even three times more than on Karman dolls :face_with_monocle:
I have orded from Karman two times and am happy with the mohair .

2 Likes

DB locks is awesome she custom colors the hair for you and gives fast quick shipping. I loved working with her and will probably go to her for the most part. I also really adore angora mohtique. Their mohair is always true to color and absolutely beautiful! Here is a baby I just finished rooted with both DB locks and angora mohtique. The last photo is some beautiful red strawberry blonde alpaca hair I just recently got from DB locks.

1 Like

I usually get Karman dolls but this is for a custom order and on my new PayPal account as well so I wanted to get it done faster :frowning:

Thank you Katina I would appreciate that very much. I will pay you extra of course as well for helping me with this

I would definitely get Karman hair from Katina. I’ve ordered babylocks 3 times and won’t use it anymore. It’s incredibly overpriced, all 3 batches have been shades lighter than pictured. The hair breaks terribly for me, I just hate it. I order Karman now only and it’s always exactly as pictured, no breakage, super soft and reasonably priced for sure!

5 Likes

Ugh. Sorry you are have issues with that etsy shop. :frowning:

Frustrating.

I need more hair soon too

1 Like

Thank you
She is letting me return with no hassle so that is great thankful

4 Likes

Thank you for the info!