How you like that

I ordered 2 seconds kits of Lillian day before yesterday. Today she is half off!

3 Likes

Oh no, I hate when that happens!

2 Likes

eeek!

2 Likes

ARGHT That is what usually happens to me too. So now when I feel like placing an order I’ll wait a week or so, just incase.

2 Likes

Yeah that happens it’s a bit like roulette should you let it ride or take it and run lol personally I am hoping Sofie might go on sale .
That doesn’t happen much or at least I haven’t noticed it other than that I might hold out until August or September or whenever Landon comes out.

1 Like

That’s just my luck too.

1 Like

I be afraid, it will no longer be on sale if I wait. So I try to order as soon as I see it on sale. Just my luck, I wait, then go back n the kit wouldn’t be on sale anymore.

2 Likes

If you see one you like that’s on sale, I recommend jumping on it. Sometimes the item is on sale for a week or more but many times it’s just for that day and the cut off time might not be predictable. I have missed out a few times myself and it’s a bummer for sure. So sorry this happened with Lillian… I don’t think anyone would have predicted the firsts kits would be on sale literally a day after the seconds were on sale.

1 Like

Right, you see a kit on sale. Go back an hour later, it’s gone. If it’s a kit I really like or want, I learned to order it right then. You never know how long a kit will be on sale. Except for Logan n Owen, they stay on sale.

That’s why I never buy 2nds - wait around long enough and they are half price.

2 Likes

I’m going to adopt that policy too!

1 Like