How Do You Think Bountiful Baby Prints The Feet Prints On Realborn COA's?

I’ve purchased a lot of 1st quality realborn kits in the past I’m just wondering how are the realborn feet prints are printed on the COA’s? Do they ink the real babies feet and stamp on the COA? Or do they use a the actual kit feet?
I noticed when I look at the bottom of the realborn foot it looks like it forms the same way on the COA I can tell by the winkles and the form of feet.

Here how the realborn COA:

2 Likes

I provide an “adoption certificate “ with all of my babies so the RealBorn COA is just an extra tidbit.

2 Likes

Opps!!, thanks for information! but I just changed the topic.:slightly_smiling_face::wink:

2 Likes

Also if the artist adds a name on the line… then the buyer names it something different… then it isnt right… etc

I normally do a birth certificate with kit name, weight, length, date, time, nursery, artist name, and I add in smaller print if limited edition /_ and _____ kit sculpted by___________.

I thought somewhere I read that they are the real baby’s footprint.

1 Like

I believe they’re the real babies’ footprints that are then duplicated on multiple COAs.

2 Likes

They look like electronic scans, where they place the foot on a sort of plate. They don’t look like ink at all.

2 Likes