How do you all get the air/spit bubbles not to pop?

I tried and tried this morning to make spit bubbles in my little Berenguer’s mouth and I just couldn’t get them to stay. I went to the seed store and bought the needle and syringe. I tried with both Triple thick and regular glossy sealer. I could get air bubbles in both but after a few minutes they would pop. How do you all get them not to pop?

That makes perfect sense~I always have to pop bubbles in my eyes where the paper glaze is. And they are boogers to get popped, too!

I tried all that and it still didn’t work. Maybe I need the paper glaze but I thought the Triple Thick was basically the same thing. I use it on my eyes and it works well.

I don’t know, Angie. I only have the paper glaze. And I ‘always’ have to pop bubbles that form on their own when I put it on the eyes. So it probably wouldn’t be too hard to ‘grow’ some bigger bubbles with it.

I been having the same problem …my spit bubbles pop too. I mean my babies.
Hugs,
Judy

I will have to give it a try on my next baby.

— Begin quote from UrchynsByTheSea

— Begin quote from “JudyP”

Hugs,
Judy

— End quote

LOL, yeah we know Judy.

— End quote

Hugs,
Judy

Hugs,
Judy

— End quote

— End quote

— End quote

LOL, yeah we know Judy.

Hugs,
Judy

Just teasing ya! I LOVE your Marley Marie by the way. She looks like a REAL baby girl sitting there.

— End quote

Thanks So Much!!! …I knew you were just kidding!
Hugs,
Judy

So has anyone who has used the Paper Glaze had them to pop? I don’t want to buy it for nothing if it is a matter of technique and not product. Also, they don’t sell it around here which is why I got Triple Thick. If I buy the Paper Glaze I am going to have to order it off the internet.