How CUTE is this?!

i just opened my order from Carrie @snuggle2me! This Ellie is SO cute! I can’t wait to use it for a photo prop. I just listed Saskia so I will have to use it for my next baby. She made it just the way I requested!! Thank you so much Carrie! :heart:️:yum:Uploading…

8 Likes

Hmmm. The picture isn’t showing. Trying to post it again.

25 Likes

Adorable

1 Like

Thank you. I think she did such a great job!

Awe that is so cute!

1 Like

Your welcome. Glad she made it safely! :blush:

1 Like

Super adorable. She did an amazing job

Are these in your etsy store yet?

3 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Completely adorable!

1 Like

She is so sweet…looks very soft…!!

1 Like

Adorable!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So CUTE!

1 Like

Not yet sorry :frowning: My custom reborns have taken up too much of free time. Almost done with my last one and i can make bellaphants to list on etsy. In the mean time i can squeeze in custom bellaphants :slight_smile: I invoice through paypal and can message pics of available materials i have. If i dont have a specific color material im always happy to make a fabric run :slight_smile: I finally got some white fur from Hancocks the other day. Bought the whole bolt lol. I just mailed off this custom today with the new fur i scored. I am also almost finished with a Bellaphant thats cream with blue flowers material i will post when i get it finished.

7 Likes

You know I have to have one!!! :heart:️how much are these fuzzy fellas? :heart:️@
@snuggle2me

2 Likes

Thank you! They are $30 shipped. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going to need one!

2 Likes

The hard part is picking colors !

1 Like

I will pm you the colors i have tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️