How can I help sell your babies on Reborns.com

I have been going through some stuff and he saw how excited I got about reborning he told me to buy the supplies and some kits. He just finished making me a drying rack and asked me when I was going to start painting.

4 Likes

Awe… that is very sweet of him. :heart:
I hope reborning gives you some happiness that you may need. I know it does for me. :blush:

2 Likes

@Tessa this was so sweet of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I live in Texas too… Baytown, right outside of Houston.
@Miss_Kitty lives near Dallas

4 Likes

The only thing I know about Texas, is that my ex-husband lives there and Dr Nowazardin from My 600 Pound Life.

3 Likes

Oh that’s pretty close! Houston is like 4 hours away I think.

2 Likes

@Jacelyn5440 this is my house.

And here it is when you zoom out.

SMACK DAB in the middle of nowhere. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Circular sprinkler fields always look so funny to me. Where I was born and raised has mostly square fields with hand lined or straight wheel lines. lol
Only a few circles.
Wallowa County (Northeastern Oregon)

3 Likes

Omg, “Youse guys” are hilarious! Must be that friendly southern charm.:cowboy_hat_face: Whenever family comes to visit that’s all I hear.-how nice the people are. Anyone near Weatherford or cute Springtown ? Wichita, Kansas is about 2-1/2 to 3 hrs from OKC.- if that helps with timeframe. I attended te Doll show last yr-my first doll show ever. I loved it. I thought It was big.and was told it was about half the size of Rose. I can’t imagine. I was overwhelmed as it was.

4 Likes

Our business is those circular sprinklers (pivots.) We just opened a Reinke dealership. So all those circles are potential money to us. :wink:

4 Likes

My son and his wife are in Houma, LA. Ill have to look you up next time I visit them :slight_smile:

1 Like

My sister is in Spring, TX

1 Like

LOLOL! Knowing as much as I do about west Texas, I can really, truly believe that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to reborning! It is an addiction, especially the purchasing of kits, that you will love!

We lived so near Sequin – been there a lot of times. Remember going to New Braunfels once. It was nice.

You can always say, “I am from Earth”, where are you from, alien?

2 Likes

Where do you live now?

Awww. Your daughter is so pretty, and your grandson is adorable! I just LOVE the pics in the flowers!

OK. I got this message, so I guess I had best “pipe down” and give you other folks a chance to shout out.

Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 20% of the replies here.

Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

4 Likes

haha!

2 Likes

Lol. What the heck? Hahaha. First time I have seen that.

2 Likes