How can I help sell your babies on Reborns.com

Another Louisiana gal! Where?

2 Likes

I’m hoping so too. If moving long distance weren’t something that scares me, I would love to move down there. I would welcome the warmth. I’m in N. California, about an hour west of Lake Tahoe and I would love to live in a warmer climate. (my trigeminal neuralgia would, anyway… lol) Although, I have a friend who used to do long haul trucking that told me to be sure that I visit before I just decide to move as the humidity and heat can be rough. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m from Louisiana!

2 Likes

That really is how we are here in the Louisiana. Everyone is family and we all help each other out. That’s what I love about our state. It really is like no other. :blush:

I don’t have FB at the moment. So I can’t share there. I did share my baby Skya on Snapchat and someone wants to buy a baby from me! I’m freaking out a little because I don’t like open eyed babies, and she wants one. I’ve never done one before. Thank god she wants rooted hair though!!!
I’m thinking this will be the baby I do as my challenge baby. The due date is the same for them both.
I just need to find a kit I like! Not sure I’m ready to sell, but I’m definitely not going to pass up the opportunity!

1 Like

Ugh. Ok well I tried. Lol.

1 Like

I’m in Texas. Earth, Tx :blush:

4 Likes

I live in a town near Lafayette, LA. A few of you guys aren’t that far from me.

1 Like

That was very kind and sweet of you :hugs:

1 Like

It will help me if anyone will critique my postings (pictures, descriptions, price) from the BUYERS perspectives.
I know my Logan’s pictures are not good since it was dark rainy day, but since that every weekend was like that, so it was no point to retake them. It’s only sunny while I am at work :joy:

3 Likes

That is such a kind offer. Likes and views are the only things that come to mind. That is what I do for others :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know! It’s only been raining here forever. I feel like our climate is changing to make Georgia into some kind of tropical rainforest with emphasis on the rain.

4 Likes

Panhandle. Between Amarillo and Lubbock. AKA smack dab in the middle of nowhere. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I wish that for myself every day. Lol

2 Likes

Another Texas resident popping in to say hi! I’m in North Austin! It’s funny to see how close we all are to each other. I wish I could attend the doll show in Kansas but work would never allow it. Ah well. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I always thought Kansas was way somewhere far lol. I didn’t realize it was close to Texas.

1 Like

LOLOL! I like that description.

1 Like

Ok this post is killin me! First of all what a sweet things to offer. I love it when people with big hearts show up out of no where or where you least expect. Art is about sharing and caring, you are awesome!

The way this thread evolved has me smiling from ear to ear, all that southern sweetness, I need to move out that way, I want to be around people who are so kind and friendly.

3 Likes

Come on over!! Any one of us would welcome you! Lol.

3 Likes

As far as I can tell I am the only one from Kansas. I am new to reborning. I actually bought 3 kits on Monday and another yesterday. My husband says no more until I get these painted.

3 Likes

Sometimes I wish I had a husband to tell me that to keep me in line! When I first started I said I’d do one at a time and only buy one kit at a time. That didn’t last long. Lol.

3 Likes