Hospital receiving blankets

Where do you buy your hospital receiving blankets? I’m looking for the ones that are soft, fuzzy flannel, the kind with the stripes. The ones i bought are cotton and rough.

Aww, the big tv show sale I went to had tons. I wish I could have gotten some for you.

TruBorn has them, but they are the actual hospital ones. I think Dolls So Real and Sandie also carry them.

1 Like

I get mine here.

3 Likes

Are they the soft fuzzy kind?

1 Like

They’re flanel, so they fluff up after you wash them.

That is an awesome price!

1 Like

That is a good price. I’m going to order some. Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions.

2 Likes

It is! I’ve been buying from them for a while now, and they are excellent quality!

1 Like

Here is another medical supply place that has a blanket. It is a little different pattern and size.
You can buy 1 or 12 (cheaper per blanket if you buy 12)
(I have not bought one so I cant say how soft)
I used this site to buy Infant Cannula and feeding tubes for a custom.

My order arrived in 7 days, shipped from Texas. (in 2021)

1 Like

I have been looking for some like this that were affordable. I have some of the other kind. Thanks!

1 Like

OK I just put in an order for a pack of 12. With shipping it came to $42.99. Not bad. I wanted more pastel looking blankets on my babies for the DOTW show. I will let you all know when they come how soft they are. I have had some of these type blankets years ago and from what I remember they too get softer as you wash them.

I have found with the bright blue striped blankets that it can vary on those how they come out washed. Usually they get softer but I had a batch one time I got that when I washed them to soften them they pilled up and came out very worn looking which was a huge disappointment. I still used them but I made sure to include a note that they were new and washed to prevent color transfer onto the doll so no one would think I was sending them an old blanket.

3 Likes

While we are on the subject of supplies, I would love to find some of the small formula bottles to make fake bottles out of. I have exhausted the supply that I have and I really don’t want to buy full ones at Target just to throw them way.

1 Like

Just seen that this site Chatrat posted has duck ones as well

2 Likes

Dollsbysandie as a few different preemie ones DBS Reborn Supplies, Doll Kits, Doll Supplies, Doll Accesories, West Lawn, PA

And if you are only getting small orders they go first class for about 5.00 shipping

Seems like a great price but when I put them in my cart its showing 10.00 shipping. I dont want to spend $100 to get 5.00 shipping ( if im understanding it correctly.
. Dollsbysandie is where I get mine and they can go first class rate for around 5.00

1 Like

I generally buy 2-3 dozen at a time so the shipping doesn’t add that much cost per each blanket, and i don’t have to order very often, but if your just ordering a dozen it does up the price considerably.

Where buying that much still dbs has their flat 7.95 shipping

1 Like

The cost is still cheaper at medvet. You get 3 for $6.48 before shipping. DBS is $3.79 each + shipping.

2 Likes

I got my blankets today. I am happy with them. Here is a video.

4 Likes