Honest opinions on Kate

She’s almost done. Some details like eye lashes ect. But please tell me what you think. I’m not happy with her for some reason. Thank you :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I think she looks great.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m not sure why I’m not feeling it :expressionless: she’s my second one and wonder if I’m going to be able to get the hang of this.

She is very good for a 2nd reborn.
You are being too hard on yourself.

1 Like

I think she looks great!! I can see that you have progressed from your first. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m always hard on myself. Lol. But that’s a good thing. Does she need a little more purple on her eyelid?

Oh no. No one is better than my Olive!! :rofl::rofl:. Thank you!! :two_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :hugs:

I’m kidding you. Ty for the encouragement!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think she looks good. Try a Realborn for your next one. They seem to look more like a really baby.

She looks good.

1 Like

They’re both adorable!!

1 Like

TY I just finished her nails and lips with very lite coats and baked her. She’s almost ready to be varnished except I’m having major issues with her nostrils…even with very lite coats they are dirty looking.

Great job!!

1 Like

She is pretty

1 Like

She’s only your 2nd reborn?! She looks great! I can’t wait to see how good your future ones will look!

2 Likes

As artists we are never satisfied with our own work, but that’s what keeps us reaching for higher and higher goals, and how we grow …honestly be proud of this baby, she’s excellent for a second baby, wow! I’d never have guessed you were new. You should of seen my first and second dolls…I’m sure they were green!

1 Like

She’s cute. I think you will like her much better once you get her lashes done. To me they don’t “come to life” until the lashes are done. :heart:️️

1 Like

I don’t think it’s YOUR work you don’t like, I think it’s the kit. Kate has a cute enough face but her limbs leave a lot to be desired. She has rather bad ears also. I think if you chose a kit that looks more like a ‘baby’ you might me much happier. Try a realborn. You did a nice job on your painting and for a second baby you should be very proud of yourself!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone so much!! I’m so grateful for the encouragement! I will try a realborn and I should have during the sale but I bought more reborn kits because I was worrying about ruining a realborn lol. Even with the sale prices. I have a little stack or reborns to practice on now. :wink: Even though I mix blue, I’m still getting the greenish hair and eyebrows and it drives me crazy. I would love to do blonde hair and tried with Kate but it was green lol.
After she is varnished tomorrow, I’m going to root her eyelashes…can’t wait. :relaxed: