Honest feedback

Okay honest feedback guys I can take it. I just listed this little guy on Facebook and someone commented that he was a highly boo boo baby and that I should just turn him into a zombie baby instead. I know the eyebrows need help because I still haven’t got that down pat but is he seriously that bad.

How many have you painted? His face looks ok minus the brows which you are aware of. His hand and feet don’t seem to have a lot if color and don’t look like they match his face coloring? but the creases between his fingers look like they have specks of dark color in them?

1 Like

If he were my work I would strip and redo.
He is lacking in creases and the brows are a deal breaker for me.

3 Likes

I’ve painted well over 30. He really looks all the same color in person I wonder if the lighting in the pictures are affecting that. Because he really has more of a red to his face than what the pictures show.

She’s very pale on his hands and feet. I can’t see creases very well and I noticed there’s no blue shading. The lip color looks good. The eyebrows should be much thinner and they generally stretch from the inner corner of each eye to the outside corner of the eye. The hairline is a good distance down oh, but the hair should not all go the same way. I can tell you are learning, so keep going. Check out some tutorials. There is a great free one on YouTube by @Kim_CustomDollBaby called Reborn with Me. He would not be sellable.

3 Likes

I also want to mention that I just saw your listing on FB and I think he is not going to sell in that price range.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I have ended up selling him to a local lady who I’ve sold to before.

1 Like

She paid 400 dollars?

2 Likes

Yes. This will be the fifth baby I’ve sold to her.

Well then, congratulations!

1 Like