Hmmmmmm thoughts?

this doll is cool but its kind of wired the idea works i guess but i dont no any thoughts
ps
the price is crazy

I think it’s a neat fairy baby. Wish they would have included more pictures though so we could really see the detailing. Very creative though!

Nice idea, but looks like someone who hasn’t developed their skills too well, yet. Big price also. I would say a much lower price till this artist has a little more experience doing this.

2 Likes

It’s not my cup of tea, either, but it’s definitely a work of art.

Not for me, but maybe somebody will fall in love. :slight_smile:

Ummm, not for me. Unfortunately, the description is seriously lacking and does not support the asking price.

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

Someone needs to be brought back to the real world. That asking price is insane considering how badly done the baby is. It’s a fun idea, but not executed well at all… the pupils in the eyes aren’t even lined up together from what I can tell in the last photo. I would bet money that this baby was completed in less than 2 days. I wonder what kind of paint was used. Looks like the stuff I get for my toddler to finger paint with. I’m never this critical, but that price tag is so off base for the talent it almost makes me mad lol

3 Likes

I like the concept, but I don’t like the execution. Did you all notice the eyelashes in the creases?

Oh, I missed that! Her pics are so fuzzy. That will hurt sales, too.

That is one freaky looking creature! I wouldn’t want it in my house. I think I am too traditional - I want a baby to look like a baby. That to me is a waste of a kit, although it may be something that could be done with a kit that got messed up some way. Seconds?

That is one freaky looking creature! I wouldn’t want it in my house. I think I am too traditional - I want a baby to look like a baby. That to me is a waste of a kit, although it may be something that could be done with a kit that got messed up some way. Seconds?

i second that
ps. you posted it 3 times