Hmmmm Americus prototype teaser pic

Me too! I’m saving my money for now…hope I don’t regret it in the future. :confused:

2 Likes

Was looking forward to this. My enthusiasm is slowly dying. :frowning:

3 Likes

Why?

The prototypes aren’t that cute.

2 Likes

I agree, I love the artistry and the painting style but the actual kit seems to have lost something during the clay to vinyl translation. :confused: Don’t know what it is…

1 Like

Maybe seeing one with painted hair will help.

Where did you see Sylvia’s version at?

2 Likes

This is my favorite version so far but I’m still on the fence…

Her mouth looks like she ate something bitter.

YES I love that one!! I am surprised Jacky didn’t do a prototype?

1 Like

Maybe she will, I think there’s 4 protos?

1 Like

I think so. But I do love Sylvia’s

1 Like

I can’t decide. I think she will be easy to find on the secondary market and her price won’t be terribly inflated cause she’s a timed preorder. Laura’s timed preorder kits are way easier and cheaper to find than her old set LEs.

1 Like

I can’t place it! There’s something different that’s bugging me but I can’t figure it out! The vinyl does remind me a lot more of Serenity than the clay…although the vinyl kit is still cute and the artist did a fantastic job Im not liking her as much…I think maybe it’s cause the clay pics were all taken at an upward angle and now that I’ve seen her straight on and at a downward angle it’s throwing me off. :grin:

1 Like

I think maybe it’s the angle of the pics, the lips and the eyebrows…BUT she’s still a lovely kit! Lol don’t mean to be Debbie downer on everyone else who’s excited for her release! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok…now I like her all over again! :grin: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I figured it was the hair. Love her bald. <3

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Evon’s version with painted hair.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201551284619

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me but it seems that the vinyl one has misaligned eyes and one seems to bulge out more than the other. Kinda disappointed in the vinyl. :frowning:
The clay captures more detail but the vinyl seems so different one this one.

3 Likes