Hilton Garden Inn reservation

I have a double room reserved at the Hilton Garden Inn for the ROSE show for the 22, 23, & 24, leaving on the 25th. I’m not going to be able to go. I called them and they said my reservation can be transferred to someone else. It was $132.76 per night (I believe that includes tax) when I booked it. Can anybody use it? Otherwise, I’ll just cancel.

1 Like

Aw no Jean!! I wanted to meet you so badly!

1 Like

:open_mouth: I wanted to meet you too :sob:

1 Like

I know how you feel @jeanhai! I’m sorry:-(

Oh NO, are you sure you can’t make it?? We all wanted to meet you so bad, this is so awful, some of our people are not going now and it’s painful, I want EVERYBODY to come!!

1 Like

So did I. I wanted to come (still do) in the worst way but I just don’t have the money. I’m hoping I can go next year, but some of you that are going this year probably won’t be there. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Yes, you’re right Jean, this is probably going to be my one and only shot that’s part of the reason I wanted to meet as many of the ladies that I could. I actually feel like I know so many of them already so getting to see their faces is a great bonus!!

2 Likes

I was hoping I would get to meet you @lynn (and the other ladies, too, of course). Too bad this may be your only chance- I hope you enjoy yourself to the fullest! This year just wasn’t my year to attend :smiley: I hope it will be closer in 2017.

So sorry about the hotel room- I would be upset, too. I hope you are able to attend next year!! :slight_smile:

Jean, darn it! I was hoping to meet you. Like Lynn, this is probably the only chance I will get to go. So many people I wanted to meet won’t be there. But I’m really sad about a few of the ones who won’t make it, and you are one of them.
I hope you can transfer your reservations to somebody.

I’m so sorry you won’t be able to come, Jean! You’ll be missed. :unamused: