Hi to everyone 👋

Hello! Oliviasdollcorner from Instagram. Didn’t realize for a minute that BB had a forum that I could join. Well I’m certainly here now! Lol. Anxiously awaiting the release of realborn James. That sculpt is just absolute perfection. I see a lot of resemblance to Owen I wonder if they are related?

10 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Welcome! How long have you been reborning? This is an awesome group with a lot of knowledge to share. I love the James sculpt, as well. I love several of the ones that are just released or that are in the queue to be released.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum🙂

1 Like

Just starting out actually. I’ve had several in my collection over the years (started collecting in 2010) but just now starting to paint them. I already had to strip which it is what it is I’m not going to learn overnight lol but should be back at it as soon as my matte varnish arrives…the right one! Made a huge mistake and did not get the right one causing my kit to be even more shiny. Got to remember ultra matte. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, Olivia! Looking forward to see your first completed baby.
Are you using GHSP or air dry?
BTW you can search this forum about Americana Soft Touch Varnish and recipe and you will never use any other varnishes again.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Yes I see the resemblance as well!

1 Like

Hello! Glad you are here:)

1 Like

Welcome welcome welcome!!!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

I am using GHSP! I definitely will look that up. I originally wanted to get DecoArt dura clear ultra matte to fix the shine stripping the vinyl left me and I had read up on the ultra matte would help me out… Well I must have been in a hurry and confident in myself because I didn’t even realize until i had already applied some that I grabbed the wrong bottle. Just a shiny mess I’ve created for myself.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!