Hi! Recreating my first reborn

In 2010 i got my very first reborn which I named Adrianna I loved her so much and took her everywhere sadly she turned a aweful gray so i had to part ways with her so next month i plan on recreating my baby girl here is what she looked like

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Your Adrianna is cute. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened. She’s a pretty baby! I’m new at this, so I have to ask - why would she turn gray?

1 Like

I have no clue i was young and handled her ALOT so maybe that had something to do with it maybe some of the others will know this will be my first doll to make so im very new at this

1 Like

I’m working on my 2nd and already ordered my 3rd kit. Be warned, lol. Addictive! You’ll have lots of fun making your own though. Someone will let us know how to avoid the gray look, everyone here is so helpful.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine why she turned gray. How aweful. But you’ll have tons of fun making your own!

3 Likes

What paints was she done with? I dug up my first dolls and they’re gray too, since I did them with Luminaire.

1 Like

I believe ghsp but could be wrong i only had her maybe a few months before i noticed the gray i was just heartbroken

1 Like

If she’s been handled a lot, she might just need to be washed.

1 Like

Hi :blush:

2 Likes