Hi! I'm new to reborning!

Hi all ! I’m new to making reborns. I am waiting for my kit to arrive so I can get started. Now I have been collecting since 2006 :slight_smile: I have 6 babies.

10 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: look forward to seeing your work :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and reborning !!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum…Hope you enjoy chatting with all the lovely ladies here…Lots of help and friendly advice…Will look forward to seeing you around and we love photos so please post pics as you go… :smile:

Welcome! Can’t wait to see what you create! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

Welcome to the GREATEST forum Lilly. It’s nice to meet you!! Can’t wait to see your babies as you get them done. Which kit did you start with as your “First”?

1 Like

Thank you everyone. I have Tayla coming (I think that’s the name) my cousin is a reborner so I will be under her guidance. She is in this forum too. She is sweet95kitty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great to have you here

Welcome to wild and wacky world of reborning!

Welcome to the group!!

Lol yup I’m her cousin. I got her hooked on reborns awhile back with a Secrist “Lollipop” I made :slight_smile: now I got her to try reborning herself. :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome, Lilly!! You’ll love this forum!

Sadly I attempted to make a purchase from the for sale section of this forum and never heard from the seller after payment was sent. Had to open a dispute. :frowning: think I’ll stick to ebay

1 Like

Tell her I said that’s a beautiful username! Heehee :heartpulse::heartpulse:

I’m so sorry. :confused: