Hi Everyone--

Hi Everyone,

I want to apologize for how our forum has been in the past little while. With the recent changes we have made, we hope the climate changes for the better and that the changes we have made will improve things. The issue of having an entire topic being closed when a post is flagged, rather than just the post being deleted, has been resolved.

…this is still somewhat moderated. We cannot say who did or didn’t have posts deleted, or who did or didn’t flag a post to be deleted, because the requests to do so would never end. However, when we see that there is a user that is unreasonably or inappropriately flagging post after post after post, when there is not a problem, that user will be blocked. I want to include, that I have already deleted and blocked users for this reason and spam, since our forum has been available again. I think that, as we go through the next few weeks, this system, with our recent updates, will automatically “clean-up” the forum, and then continue to keep trolls and spammers out as they come. Again, we hope the climate changes for the better and that the changes we have made will improve things.

Thank you for your understanding and your loyalty to Bountiful Baby, we really appreciate you guys.

Thanks Everyone,
Emily

32 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your willingness to help!! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you Emily!

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you for the info and the WORK involved in trying to maintain a safe forum for a bunch of artists! We DO tend to be free thinkers :heart:

3 Likes

I also wanted to add that at this moment, there are no current plans of shutting down our forum. :slight_smile:

Thanks Everyone!

21 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

We appreciate you guys!! And I am super excited for the ROSE show next month!!

8 Likes

Thanks, Emily!

1 Like

Thanks for the update, Emily!

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping us updated!!! I truly appreciate your efforts and look forward to a peaceful, friendly, and helpful environment :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Emily and BB. We artists need a place to be able to talk to each other and share ideas about what we do. Your hard work to maintain this forum is appreciated more than you will ever know!

2 Likes

Thanks Emily, it’s nice to know that you are on top of all that’s been happening and I am glad to hear you are blocking people who cause trouble. Thank You so much!!

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation. Glad we are not about to be shut down too!

1 Like

I appreciate the update, BUT has the protocol for deletion of a post changed to ONE flag? That seems a bit of a problem? @EmilyBB and @bbsupport

3 Likes

Emily you rock! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, Emily. You are always SO helpful. :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Emily. You’re the best!

1 Like

Thanks so much Emily. Good to know these explanations and that y’all are on top of things. Hopefully things will calm down and get back to normal.

1 Like