*****Here They Are - Christmas Swap Babies*****

OMG!!! I’m so excited!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful…so enjoyed seeing all the photos…!l…:slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this. I want in on the Easter swap.

2 Likes

Oh wow! Such beautiful babies :heart_eyes:

Thank you Starr, for putting this together and thank you to all the lovely ladies who created these gorgeous bubs xx

2 Likes

The babies are really cute! Great job, ladies! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Adorable!!! Love them all!!

2 Likes

Starr, you did a great job presenting all the babies. Congrats to all the ladies who participated on a job well done.

3 Likes

EASTER SWAP is up! Just posting around the forum so no one misses out this time!

5 Likes

aw the are all so precious <3 thank you for sharing pics :smiley:

2 Likes

The Sadie that I made has a bad case of bed head from the being in the box with a diaper on her head and someone was to excited to brush her hair before taking pictures. lol

3 Likes

It looks like it was a wonderful swap…so many really nicely done babies!

4 Likes

Wow, what a lovely bunch of babies-- and I always love getting to see pictures of the ladies on this forum!! What a great swap. That onesie is hilarious as well… “Keep Calm and Call Me Princess” haha!

3 Likes

Thank you for putting this up, all of the babies are wonderful! Love these babies!

1 Like

where are the other 4 ?

4 Likes

Miranda may know more?

It shows She has not been on since Dec 16th if I read the profile correct(still trying to figure out how the forum works) I hope everything is ok with Her.

1 Like

1 baby is still in transit and is expected to be delivered anytime between Jan 2nd and Jan 15th depending on how backed up the postal service ended up being over the holidays. @kissnangel, has 2 babies that she needs to post pictures of once she opens the boxes, she said they (daughter and herself) didn’t get to open their boxes because they dealing with something regarding her son that was in the accident (no more information on that yet or about those babies), @Wyattsmommy just hasn’t submitted any pictures yet.

5 Likes

Just letting you ladies know…come and look…have added 3 more babies to the Christmas swap list…just wanting on one that is still in transit…will update when it is received… :smile:
LOVELY BABIES, LADIES!!

3 Likes

The baby you made is beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi Ladies, I have been away for the week so just getting back and going though all the topics and comments (there are hundreds and hundreds to read through - over 120 new topics in just 5 days not to mention all the comments on those and previous topics so will probably never get through them all…hahaha!) BUT I did find that this last baby had arrived safely so have posted the final picture on the baby swap photos above…So glad that everything came through ok for you both Betty and Carrie-Anne… :smile:

9 Likes