Here he is Phoenix

Just some cell phone pictures however I don’t think I am going to become a great photographer anytime soon so please squint through all my bad focus and lighting .

Wheres the Baby?

There he is .

If you stand on your head that second picture looks pretty good crazy the way it has loaded , aha figured it out there he is.

20 Likes

Thanks: :blush: I totally hate the body that came with him so I will be switching that out but overall I am pleased.

WOW! That’s a great match!

1 Like

I didn’t even see the real babg. Wow great match!

1 Like

Thanks ! they both have big thighs even lol

He is just too cute!!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Oh he’s just darling!!!

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

He sure is a cutie.

1 Like

You did a fabulous job!! What a perfect match. No your photos are great!!!

1 Like

Wow Thanks!

So I switched out the body and I am so much happier with it than the one I got with the kit wasnt even a body to my thinking .
He had no chest and no torso he was nothing but head and limbs with it and if you moved it wrong the limbs would pop out .
Here are pics with his new body from Bountiful Baby :smile: so happy with it lol .

2 Likes

Which body did you use? I bought the one that came with the kit too. Grrrr.

1 Like

I had a newborn Riley 22 inch the limbs are so big the smaller ones limbs would not fit the openings perhaps you got a good one with yours .
They gave me a big fit so they may also have sent the wrong body all I know is it sure didn’t work for me :smile:

1 Like

I think they sent a white body. We will see. I may do him next.

1 Like

Mine was not white it was suppose to be doe I think it was a dud however lol

Don’t know if these will help but this is the front and back of the body I got with the kit .

See how narrow it is at the top and bottom ?