Here he is... Lanny

He’s gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you all for your lovely comments :blush: i really appreciate them all. I did find him to be quite a task and stripped him twice I can be quite hard on my self haha but I got there in the end and it’s part of the learning process. I was terrified of doing his eyebrows and left them to the very end but really happy with how they turned out. I will be starting realborn Marnie in a couple of days and can’t wait too see how she turns out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

He looks beautiful and the skincolor and the hair my compliments he look so real :heart: :+1:
I use Genesis now and had orded a while ago the special care nursery but i still didn’t dare to try it yet !
But with the genesis i see it also after a few days it faded a little bit but i think that’s normal
Is he your keeper ?

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
Yes he’s a keeper I am yet to make a baby to sell both have been made for my 7 year old daughter. I imagine when I make one to sell she won’t be too happy :rofl:

1 Like

Adorable! Great job!

1 Like

You should get a preemie one for her and you can teach her how to make her own.

3 Likes

He is so adorable!!!

2 Likes

He’s adorable. I love the skintone n hair.

2 Likes

Aww what a great idea thank you she will be so happy :grinning:

1 Like

Sweet,adorable, just the ,right colors great job, I love him :footprints: :baby:

2 Likes

He looks great!! She will love him! :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

Air dry paint will fade if you use to much ‘water’ to thin them. @ShelbyLeigh

2 Likes