Help with this address!

I know I’ve asked for help a lot lately but this was the shipping address for a purchase that was made for one of my kits on reborns……how do I do this?

Thank you in advance!

Did you ask your buyer?

Does the shipping company accept the address?

1 Like

I have messaged her and waiting for a reply back. I tried putting it in USPS but I don’t think I’m doing it right.
I believe this person to be a legit person as i have researched her but it says she’s in Kuwait….I’m wondering if this is like a courier type of address?

1 Like

It is a courier service address! She messaged me on how to put it in the system!

I recently saw a warning to be sure you aren’t shipping to a freight company address. It was for a pair of pants that were damaged in transit, but I would exercise caution sending anything through a freight handler as it can void seller protection just as shipping to an address not listed by the PayPal account can do.

This is just what I have heard, but I just thought I would mention it so you can look into it before shipping.

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I wasn’t aware!

This address was also on her PayPal account….I wonder if that makes a difference?

This address is for Aramex International Courier.

1 Like

Here’s the video I saw, if you’d like to watch it. Again, not sure how much trouble it could cause but I just wanted to give you a heads up.

2 Likes

Wow, very informative. Thank you for sharing!
I hope this isn’t the case, she is a sculptor and a prototype artist with over 94k followers. I’ll keep y’all updated!

3 Likes