Help with a delivery confermation prob

I shipped Ashtreemedows some mohair with delivery confermation and it says it was due to be delivered on nov 17 but does not say it was delivered or that it couldnt be delivered and she never got it -what is the next step for a problem like this ???

I was at the post office the other day and they said that even though it has delivery confirmation they can still just lose it and it’s not guaranteed. Did it say it was delivered? If it says delivered then maybe it was stolen when it was in her mailbox.

The package was a 6X9 envelope and it does not say it was delivered
My recipet also does not have any info about what to do -when I tracked it it does say its at her post office awaiting delivery -sence the 17 th ???

I can’t believe you have had so many problems with mailing your mohair. Maybe call the receiving post office.

Well really only two but thats two to many !!!They both got out fine and I know this one made it to the right post office but then nothing so we will have to see if we can find it if not I will have to give another refund and I am out the hair and money !!!

— Begin quote from “Cher_Simnitt”

The package was a 6X9 envelope and it does not say it was delivered
My recipet also does not have any info about what to do -when I tracked it it does say its at her post office awaiting delivery -sence the 17 th ???

— End quote

She can go and pick it up-- she will need her ID

Ashtreemedows Did you contact the post master ? what happened -Did they find your hair ?

— Begin quote from “ashtreemeadowbabies”

has this happend before to you Katie ?

— End quote

Yes this happened to me with mohair before actually I dOnt know why. It wasn’t chers nice mohair but it was mohair and they I saw it arrived in my town and it was like a week later and it still never said it went out for delivery. So I went to mail a package and asked by showing her the tracking number. She pulled it out of a locked cabinet and said they were going to hold it for a month before they sent it out to be delivered. I had to send my husband back because the package was in his name and an id was needed

why would they hold it for a month ???Strange !!!

I know its strange because every other package has been delivered-- like she can go and pick it up, but they wouldn’t have sent it out with a mail carrier for 30 days! she should definitely take the tracking # to the post office and ask. did the tracking info say it made it to her town yet?