Help picking a kit (that sells)

I think that time comes with most all hobbies. Just feel it is time to throw in the towel and be done! And, I don’t see anything wrong about a person doing that if that is where they are in their life. I have not had a chance to paint much yet. I have only made 4 dolls. I have been at it for almost a year now. :slight_smile: Life gets in my way, etc. But, I am setting up a paint “studio” as my daughter calls it, and I hope it will help me to get more done. :slight_smile: Even if you stop painting at some point, be sure to come back here to say hi sometime.

2 Likes

I checked this one out and it really is nice. I very pleasant looking newborn.

And on a whim, I bought Ylenia Marx! Super excited and I saved a bit of money because I had the right cloth body for her already so I didn’t need to buy one. The two kits I really want aren’t out yet so I bought a cheaper kit while I wait.

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: I LOVE her, I am excited for you!

I have no clue what I’m going to do with her yet but I’m excited to get her. I might go shopping for her tomorrow, we’ll see what the weather is like

1 Like

She’s beautiful!!! I Love her open hands! It’s so hard for me to blush fists lol. I can’t wait to see what you do with her! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks! She’ll be nice to photograph. Closed fists are terrible to pose.

2 Likes

And to paint lol

I don’t mind painting the closed fists too much. I do a lot of photography with real newborns and basically all the poses require open hands so I’m always at a loss as to how to pose them nicely. I hate doing nail tips on a fist, but the other painting is okay most of the time

2 Likes

Ylenia is one of my favorite faces.

I’m going to look her up!

1 Like

She’s very cute and I haven’t seen many versions of her. I had a coupon for Walmart so I bought her layette online and it’s on it’s way to me. Walmart is inconvenient for me to get to since I don’t have a car so I bought an extra outfit to get free delivery to my house

3 Likes

Smart thinking!!!

1 Like

Better than walking to catch the bus in the snow and sitting on the bus for 45 minutes to get there lol

2 Likes

Great choice!!! She is adorable!!!

1 Like

Anyone think the new Arcello kit opening for preorder this morning might be a good seller. Open mouth for paci.

2 Likes

if you buy 2 you get free shipping :slight_smile:

I am staring this baby down hard. I think that she is adorable and I want her. Do you know when the order will come due? I can afford her preorder, but not the whole kit until March 1st

1 Like

I’ve been looking at her a lot. I can’t decide how I feel about her. She’s precious with her finger, thumb, or binky in her mouth. But I don’t care for her with nothing in her mouth. I’m not confident I can make her look real. But I’m betting customers will love her. :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

From CORA (here in Australia)
**** estimated arrival is towards May/June 2019