Help needed

I Received these eyes in the mail today. I like the color, but think they look to follow. What do you think? Also how can I fix the color in the lips? They can been cured, can I just strip them?

5 Likes

Follow? The baby is looking pretty cute so far! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you!

They look to dollie, ugh, tired of this spell check.

1 Like

If you have a larger size you could try that… Jake has large eye sockets. lol
I have a kit here but I haven’t tried anything with him yet

2 Likes

I think he looks adorable just the way he is… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I only order eyes as I need them per kit. So I don’t have any extra ones.

2 Likes

One of the ladies on the forum did one of the prototype pictures for his kit… maybe she will remember what eye she used and you could see if you prefer that better?
I think he looks fine also. Maybe try a hat… then you can kinda visualize a finished look better.

2 Likes

Me too

1 Like

It was @joyce_angel1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which kit is this?

Jake

2 Likes

Cute!!!

2 Likes

I didn’t reply earlier because I knew it had to be a spell check thing and I had no idea what you may have been trying to say. :smile: So far he/she is looking good. I have trouble a lot of times deciding about mine when they don’t have eyebrows or hair. Put a hat or headband on and see if that looks better to you. Sometimes that helps when you dont see so much bald head and forehead. I’m looking forward to seeing this one finished. :wink:

3 Likes

oh and a side glance might be cute on this one.

2 Likes

Hi there , I did a prototype … But Bb sent the eyes … So I don’t remember the size … Sorry … I know it was a German glass eyes though :slight_smile:

2 Likes