Help my price this big girl!

Maddie indoors

Maddie adventuring (dusk)

19 Likes

I have no idea, but definitely on the higher end, she is gorgeous!

2 Likes

If you’re asking help on what the price should be, it’s whatever you think/feel comfortable with seller her at. I think we artists need to get a hold of the lead again and stop letting buyers run the show so much. We aren’t companies or machines, and people need to start understanding that these dolls are hand made and there’s a lot of effort put in! If people can only spend $100, then this just simply isn’t the hobby for them.

3 Likes

I agree. She will definitely be on the higher end. I was hoping at least $1000, but she does have a small flaw on her face that I turned into a scratch :confused:

3 Likes

I definitely think she needs to be somewhere in the $650-$800 range if not higher. (Breakdown to follow) her kit costs $140, and supplies which I personally quote at usually about $115, plus box opening costs which I usually figure cost about $70, which = $325, then you take the cost of labor for painting and rooting which should probably be about $300-$500.
She’s so pretty, I’m really impressed!

1 Like

That sounds very reasonable. She is very lovely

1 Like

Yes, she is thickly rooted with alpaca. It took FOREVER to microroot with a 46g needle. Her materials cost is $347

3 Likes

She’s definitely an $800-$1000 atleast baby then! Just have to keep that balance between what people will spend on a certain kit and what you want to get out of her :two_hearts:.

2 Likes

I am going to include shipping within the US to make her seem more appealing.

1 Like

Whenever I’m uncertain about what to sell at, I always put the baby up for auction at the lowest price I’m willing to take

2 Likes

I avoid eBay like the plague. I have been burnt by them enough.

1 Like

OMG I totally understand. You can use other platforms that don’t have a direct system for it. Like have people message you with there offers and take the best one

3 Likes

Ah, I was thinking like an 80s baby

2 Likes

I love her :heart_eyes: I would so buy her if I could right now!

3 Likes

So beautiful! I love your painting style, I keep telling myself I need to get one of your babies at some point!

4 Likes

Very cute! I totally see boy with this one, though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

$1200 is going to be my standard answer

4 Likes

Tomboy? :smiley:

$1200 would be the lowest I would accept.

3 Likes

I’d go with $1200 at the absolutely lowest, with a initial asking price of $1500.
You can always drop the price a little if need be but this is phenomenal baby :heart:

3 Likes