Help me choose which baby

Ladies I can not decide which baby too chose. It will be my first baby and I can not decide between Violet, Morgan or Shyann. Please help me pick one.

1 Like

Shyann!!!

1 Like

Out of those I also agree with Shyann.

2 Likes

Shyann would be a great first kit! You haven’t decided yet, lol?

1 Like

I’d choose Morgan. I think Shyann is dolly looking (JMO) and I really dislike her arms.

1 Like

@AnnieSokay Lol nope I haven’t decided yet. I think I am going to go with Morgan though

3 Likes

Shyann

1 Like

@jeanhai I thought that same thing about shyann but I do think she has a cute face.

Shyann

1 Like

Shyann has a beautiful little face… The limbs aren’t the best, but the lack of detail might be best for a beginner…

3 Likes

I am not making whatever baby I chose someone else is making it I just am having trouble deciding which one I want

4 Likes

Shyann (biracial) was my first kit. I have 1 undone Caucasian Shyann. I ordered a different set of limbs for her. For Whenever i decide to do her.

1 Like

I love Morgans little lips and she makes a beautiful baby. Shyanne has such a sweet little face too. Tough decision

1 Like

@CindyLouWho I love Morgans lips but I do like shyann as well. It has been tough. I will eventually have them both I’m just not sure which one I want to get first.

1 Like

Do you have Pinterest? If so search Reborn Shyann Peterson or Reborn Morgan Peterson. You’ll find lots of examples😊 Or go to reborns.com and search for those sculpts.

2 Likes

Thank you I didn’t think of that

You can also find photos of any reborn doll on Google.

@CindyLouWho That is how I found Morgan.

Shyann :heartpulse:

1 Like

Shyann

1 Like