Help identifying a kit

I saw this baby when I was searching for Lark by Marya Garza.

3 Likes

It shows so tiny. LOL

Possibly a Marita Winters sculpt. Gonna go look

1 Like

Found it :slight_smile:
Tacy Winters

11 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

You are SO good, Jenni!

5 Likes

That is a beautiful sculpt! Great find!

1 Like

Thanks! She’s going to be my second reborn and my first for myself. My other baby is Leah from the Chase sculpt. She’s made by @MilosMeadows and very well loved by us.

3 Likes

I will be putting her on my wish list! Your Chase by @MilosMeadows is beautiful!

3 Likes

Thank you! I love my Leah and can’t wait to paint Tacy!

1 Like

Can you show us your Leah, please?

1 Like

I have to take new pics but can link you to her thread that @MilosMeadows setup for her. I’ve been busy, cranky and when she came I didn’t get to do an unboxing video. Imagine trying to peacefully open a reborn and a 6 foot plus teen keeps screaming it’s a printer (she was came in a printer box) and is threatening to throw the box in the air. It went down hill from there. :joy: In his defense he’s special needs and hormonal.

1 Like

My Leah! It’s pic heavy abd Milo takes much better pics than me!

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/custom-chase-going-home-pic-heavy/73179/15

I am going to be listing her blank kit with doe suede body on ebay soon, never painted. She will be listed at $80 plus shipping. If you are interested please PM me. Are you in the US?

2 Likes

Look @Theara if you don’t have her yet! I might be interested if she already has her…not trying to poach lol

2 Likes

And here is a Tacy I did last year. Very adorable kit. A larger baby. I ordered two kits but won’t have time to get to this second one for ages.

4 Likes

Poacher! :rofl:

1 Like

Yes I sent you a pm.

2 Likes

Are you excited!:heart_eyes:, I am excited for you!

1 Like

I’m excited! Oh man I shouldn’t be buying this but it’s a better deal than anywhere else!

1 Like