HellošŸ˜€

Just a quick intro. Due lol. My name is laura. I am 37 and a mom to 2 kids. I am a college grad. Medical. I live in lower alabama. I have been married now for 16yrs. I love babies and dolls. I love to collect and now starting to make them. I do operate on budget, so I do have to trade or sell to purchase. Answering questions on why I sell or trade. I am glad to have somewhere to come to talk dolls. Thank you! Me as a child

19 Likes

Welcome, Laura. :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Laura.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

1 Like

Hey, Laura! ā€œYaā€™llā€ sit and stay a spellā¤ļø I LOVE the sourhšŸ˜„

Welcome! Iā€™m from Mobile, Al. Miss homeā€¦but I now live in New Orleans only 2 hours away.

1 Like

Welcome! You look adorable with your CPK baby. I remember how hard it was back in the day to get one with a paci.

1 Like

Laura, welcome, I have seen you around for a while and itā€™s nice that you are finally getting around to letting us know ā€œwhoā€ you are!! I just purchased a kit from you and canā€™t wait to get it. I love the picture of you and your cabbage patch kid, thanks for sharing it with us. You will love the forum, itā€™s so informative and the people are wonderful. I hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!! Itā€™s really nice to
"meet" you. Hey BTW, try to come to the ROSE show next year so we can REALLY meet you!!

2 Likes