Hello darkness my old friend

Hello darkness my old friend….I guess that’s what I’ll be singing Monday morning when I wake up to try to get an Ottilie kit at 5am central time. :weary:

8 Likes

I saw he is already at the dealers. (Limited quantity of course)

1 Like

Pretty sure I’ll miss out, I have a bone scan that morning. I seriously thought of canceling :joy:

1 Like

Maybe the early hour will be an advantage for you. Perhaps you can snag one before your bone scan. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I also found this. Basically what I learned is pronounce it however you want. :rofl:

5 Likes

Okay. Macpherson is doing 6am eastern time.

1 Like

Ottlite :wink: bwuahaha :rofl:

3 Likes

Been waiting for this gorgeous baby since she revealed the sculpt about 7 months ago on IG. Love that sweet sleeping face!

1 Like

I forgot this little one was coming out! Might have to pass on her, Im waiting for Charlie Kazmierczak :blush:

4 Likes

That’d be the same time as 5am central right? 6am is still pretty early for me :sweat_smile:

Yeah. I think it’s the same time UK is opening. Way before the buttcrack of dawn for some of us. But I love her enough to get up that early. So I’ll do it. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s only an hour early for me and I’m sure Teddy will wake up around that time so I will just stay awake when she wakes me up to eat :joy:

1 Like

Only an hour for me too. So I can deal with it. :wink:

Does Cassie do 2nd editions?

Nope! From now on all of her kits will be one low edition. I assume all will be 500.

2 Likes

I can order and then go to bed. Woo hoo

1 Like

What time would that be for you?

6am. I’m in the eastern time zone

1 Like

just ask a friend to buy it for you .LE of 500

2 Likes

Dealers will probably limit the kits to 1 per customer.