Heat set vs Air Dry?

Fine Human Hair would work if someone is allergic to mohair and wants hair.

Yeah, probably go for non rooted then. Will wear better in the long run, too.

I was seriously starting to think that the ghsp was the standard for reborns since it seems so common. Good to know now that if an artist used an air dry paint it won’t be a lower quality product!

Someday I may have to have my old reborn as well, I definitely get distracted with all the cute babies that don’t meet my Mom’s requirements.

So, I first noticed the scam sites… Then finally found reborns.com.
Besides Etsy, is there any other good website I should be looking for reborns at?
I’m not on Facebook.

2 Likes

I don’t really have a preference on 3/4 or full limbs, but I know some people do. The ones that prefer 3/4 limbs like them for the extra cuddle and posing factor. The full limbs are preferred for more options in clothes. If she is going to be holding her baby a lot as opposed to displaying it then painted hair is more practical.

I would stick with reborns.com and the artists that are on this site so that you have the ability to see lots of their work and ask lots of questions. Artdollery.com is another (newer) site that reborn artists sell on. Some artists here list on eBay and usually share their listings here for easy of access.

I sell on Etsy. It is safe but please make sure to read reviews of each seller. Often they use photos that arent their work to sell…the reviews will tell you if that’s the case

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that as well. While Etsy is great, and I love vintage stuff, I miss the small community feel that it had over a decade ago when it was all mostly handmade items and artwork.

2 Likes