Heartstringsnursery sent me surprises!

Am I the first person to get a box opening with kits? I ordered 3 kits from heartstringsnursery and told her I was brand new to reborning. In fact I came out of lurkdom fo buy them. She sent me the kits (Elliott, Dumplin and Cuddles) plus threw in rings and plugs, which she told me she was doing. What she didn’t tell me was she sent me some test limbs, and a bag full of extra goodies! There’s an instructional DVD, a pink bottle, a pink ribbon, a belly plate, a scent wafer, purple felt, a spritzer bottle, beautiful blue eyes, a lovely 6-9 month dress, a little 3-6 month white onesie, and I am probably forgetting something, there was so much! It was like Christmas! This community is just so wonderful. Thank you Heartstringsnursery!

46 Likes

Bette is awesome. ENJOY!!!

3 Likes

What a nice gifts! @heartstringsnursery Congratulations you hit the jackpot :slightly_smiling_face: @Paige

3 Likes

How awesome! What a wonderful gift💕

3 Likes

How wonderful!

3 Likes

She is amazing!!!

3 Likes

She is so amazing a sweet! I got extra goodies in my box too! Amazing to work with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats, what a wonderful gesture @ Heartstrings. You are fortunate, She is amazing, I have purchased from her too and always a pleasant experience.

3 Likes

Woohoo congratulations! Happy reborning!

2 Likes

How nice! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome!

2 Likes

Random acts of kindness like this restore my faith in humans.

4 Likes

So very thoughtful and generous! Definetly will help you on your journey :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow! Looks like you’re all set!

So sweet.

1 Like

That’s awesome !

1 Like

Awww such a sweet blessing

1 Like

@Paige I got goodies from Bette too!!! Absolutely an awesome surprise. She is fantastic, as are all the ladies here. :heart:

1 Like

How sweet and what nice surprises.