Heads Again

Open and closed eye test heads and a couple other heads this morning 9/6/18

4 Likes

I’m glad I finally got some. I never catch them in stock. But as soon as I posted on here, the sleeping heads went out of stock. You and I probably bought the last ones. :grimacing:

1 Like

Nope you might have lol I just passed on the info to others I didn’t buy anything this time . Just trying to do my good deed for the day.

3 Likes

Thank you! I grabbed one and also impulsively ordered a Presley kit…

2 Likes

Finaly got not one but 3 head ! Thank you for the info !
I plan to make Tayla as a cuddle baby, and maybe try to fit tha Ana head in the Angel full body. And a test head on top of that, I am happy ! Oh, and grab a Brooklyn second too…I missed Darren.

2 Likes

And now the heads are gone. :grimacing:

1 Like

My fault !:laughing:

1 Like

Partly my fault too. How many did you get? I got 4 awake and 5 asleep. :open_mouth:
Within a minute of my purchase, the sleeping heads were out of stock. :grimacing:

1 Like

If I was BB, I’d just start producing separate heads and jack up the price a little. They always sell out so crazy fast.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t sell as fast or good with jacked up prices people like a bargain :smile:

Hm, maybe. But with more people making cuddle babies, I’d expect that they could possibly make more money of off this somehow.

1 Like

Sounds like everyone did pretty good on the heads this time happy for you all . I just have got in the habit of checking all the parts section when I come on even if not buying .

1 Like

I agree. They wouldn’t sell out within minutes. But the only reason they sell out so quick is because there are so few of them. Say…20 heads in stock means sell out in 2 hours. 200 heads in stock means 200 heads sold over the course of a week. Cuddle babies are so trendy. We could make cuddle babies much quicker, in turn, buying heads quicker than whole kits. MacPherson sells just heads for about $45. BB could make a killing selling heads at $15. I don’t understand why they haven’t done it already.

1 Like

Does anyone have an extra head they could part with? I missed!

1 Like

I wont pay $45.00 or $15.00 for a head unless it is a sought after kit that wouldn’t be able to get otherwise and I am sure there are others as frugal as myself. Also you hit it on the head trendy that is what it is a trend and you have no idea how long people will want a head and no limbs.

1 Like

I don’t mind paying $15. But the only reason I would by one of those $45 heads is if I wanted to put it on realborn limbs to make a regular doll. But plenty of people seem to have no problem spending $15 or $45 for a head. It may not be for everyone. But for some people it’s great.

1 Like

Won’t know til they arrive. Hopefully I won’t just get a bunch of Rosebud heads. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes