Having fun - baby bottles

I have been working on some fun stuff today. Made up a whole batch of fake milk baby bottles using a new product I got called Miracle Milk. It is what magicians use to mix with water to create milk for magic acts. I have not been able to determine if it is non-toxic so for now we will say that it is not. For Adult Display only, NO KIDS OR PETS.
Oh and the red bottle up front is one I added some food coloring to the mix to make a bottle for the vampire bat baby I am making.

16 Likes

Hehe love the red one :wink:

1 Like

They look great! The red one is perfect! I’m curious to see if they separate from sitting after a month or so.

1 Like

That’s a lot of bottles. I have the miracle milk too. It is non toxic.

How or where do you find out if it is non-toxic?

Do you seal the nipples or is there a place to get them no holes?

1 Like

Yes and yes. I think you can get the no-hole nipples on Etsy. You can also just get the regular nipples and seal them–this is cheaper for me

1 Like

Nonies angels nursery has no hole nipples.

2 Likes

I sealed my nipples all with DAP household silicone sealer that is aquarium safe. However, noniesangels.com does sell the no hole clear nipples for regular bottles. The would not work with the specialty bottles like the Tommee Tippee bottles I have above.

1 Like

Thank you

NEVER MIND. I HAVE JUST OPENED UP ALL THE BOTTLES AND DUMPED THIS STUFF OUT AND WILL RE DO THEM WITH FABRIC SOFTENER.
THERE SEEMS TO BE SO MUCH NEGATIVITY ABOUT THEM SO WILL JUST GO BACK TO THE OLD WAY. thanks

Nice those look great!

I had posted these on a FB group and got a lot of negative comments about them possibly leaking and leaving an oily stain, leaving oily rings around the inside of the bottle etc. It seems for some reason some people have very strong feelings about this. I had also posted about them on DF and was informed there was a thread on there with some reviews and opinions on it. When I found the thread it was not all good. Here you can read: http://doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=366735

I will say that when I dumped out the “milk” today it had a very oily smell to it after having been in the bottle a couple days. I think at this point going back to fabric softener is better. I did find a couple brands that worked well for me and seemed to hold up well for a couple years actually.

Well I don’t know about everyone else but I buy “Milk Tex” on Amazon from Big Guys Magic shop for $4 for a smal concentrated bottle of fake milk. It’s a lot less expensive than the miracle milk, has a deeper color not so stark white. I get a 2 liters bottle fill with hot water from the faucet pour in until I get the color I like. I absolutely LOVE it.

2 Likes

How long does your milk last in the bottle once it is filled up? Also does it smell oily?

I don’t smell anything and it holds up really well. My daughter has the same bottle with it since Christmas and it looks great

1 Like